DAVID R. MEISWINKLE,Esq.
PO BOX 1134
Hightstown, New Jersey 08520
January 31, 2014
Governor Chris Christie
Office of the Governor
PO Box 001
Trenton, New Jersey 08625
Re: Request for the Establishment of a New Jersey 9/11 Commission
Dear Governor Christie,
Last August I wrote to you concerning the need for the establishment of a new 9/11 Commission in New Jersey. (August 23, 2013 letter attached) I outlined our State’s legal nexus.
1. 681 victims of the approximate 3,000 killed on 9/11 were residents of New Jersey.
2. 17 of the 21 counties in New Jersey had victims.
3. The World Trade Center Complex was owned by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
4. One of the hijacked airliners, United Flight 93 flew out of Newark, New Jersey International Airport.
5. Some of the conspirators, including Mohammed Atta, alleged terrorist and pilot of American Flight 11 which reportedly crashed into the North Tower, lived and trained in New Jersey, and had connections with Paterson, Newark, Elizabeth, Fairfield Caldwell, and Teterboro.
6. The anthrax attacks were involved with Princeton, Hamilton, West Windsor and Trenton, New Jersey.
Since that time, I have filed on behalf of NJ911Aware a 62 page complaint with the New Jersey State Commission on Investigation (SCI) requesting an investigation. The complaint is included for your review. SCI Executive Director, Philip James Degnan, has advised me through a letter that the issues raised in the complaint are outside the jurisdiction of the SCI and its statutory mandate, despite New Jersey’s legal jurisdiction as listed above, and the allegations in the complaint of fraudulent federal investigations and reports. I am asking you and your office therefore, to examine the matter.
The complaint was then forwarded to the New Jersey Assembly representatives and the State Senators. Presently it is being sent to you, the State’s Attorney General, and New Jersey’s 21 County Prosecutors for review and action.
The federal reports performed by the 9/11 Commission, the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) investigating the causes of the destruction of the buildings, (the Twin Towers, WTC 7 and the Pentagon), the crashes of the planes, and the identification of the suspects, are a National disgrace which has made the United States of America appear to the rest of the world as a Fools Ship. We can do better as a country. I am asking you to take the lead.