David R. Meiswinkle
PO Bo 1134
Hightstown, New Jersey 08520
August 23, 2013
Governor Chris Christie
Office of the Governor
PO Box 001
Trenton, New Jersey 08625
Re: Request for the Establishment of a New Jersey 9/11 Commission
Dear Governor Christie,
As you know, there is no statute of limitation to the crime of murder. New Jersey authorities have jurisdiction to conduct investigations into the murder of its citizens, the destruction of its property, and to the conspiracy to commit these crimes.
The State of New Jersey has the following connections to the 9/11 events.
1. 681 victims of the approximate 3,000 killed on 9/11 were
residents of New Jersey.
2. 17 of the 21 counties in New Jersey had victims.
3. The World Trade Center Complex was owned by the Port Authority
of New York and New Jersey.
4. One of the hijacked airliners flew out of Newark, New Jersey
5. Some of the conspirators, according to federal government reports, lived and trained in New Jersey and had connections with Paterson, Newark, Elizabeth, Fairfield, Caldwell, and Teterboro.
6. The anthrax attacks were in Princeton and Hamilton, New Jersey.
A 9/11 Commission was established by the Federal Administration to investigate the 9/11 crimes. This Commission was created because of the determination of victim family members, in particular the “Jersey Girls”, as there was a lack of initiative by the Federal Administration to even have such a Commission. Its chairman Tom Kean was quoted as saying the 9/11 Commission was set up to fail, as it was rushed and under funded. Some witnesses were not truthful as in the testimony of the NORAD commander who gave three different time lines concerning the hijacked airplanes, and NORAD’s response. A section of the report concerning financing terrorism was suppressed. The Commission was directed in a predetermined manner to steer a specific course. Important questions were not asked. One Commissioner resigned in disgust, comparing it to the Warren Commission which investigated the Kennedy assassination. There were:
- 118 witnesses to explosions in the WTC by firemen alone, who had documented the fact for the NYC Fire department in written reports and not one word of their statements was mentioned in the report,
- None of the 118 firemen were called to testify before the 9/11 Commission.
- WTC Building #7, the Solomon Brothers Building collapsed at free fall rate, into its own footprint, was not hit by an air plane and had only small office fires;
- Not one word is mentioned in the report of the unprecedented collapse of WTC Building #7, a 47 story, 610 foot sky scraper which would be the biggest building in 33 states.
- The mysterious announcement of WTC 7 collapse was aired live from NYC to London via a BBC hook-up while the building was still standing behind the reporter and did not collapse for another 26 minutes.
Furthermore, nano thermite, a highly energetic explosive material has been found in dust samples at Ground Zero by reputable scientists, Stephen Jones from Brigham Young University, Niels Harrit from the University of Copenhagen, and others, which is indicative of the WTC buildings having been rigged for controlled demolition. The Federal government has maintained that fire brought all three buildings down, but they admit that they never tested for explosives. In the history of steel framed sky scrapers, never has fire brought one of these buildings down, and there are numerous examples of skyscrapers burning for many hours and not collapsing. The Twin Towers seemed to have been disintegrated in mid air before even hitting the ground.
Equally conflicting with the New York/New Jersey Port Authority site are the Pentagon and Shanksville, PA sites. At the Pentagon, witnesses have claimed that the entry whole into the Pentagon was far too small to be that of a large commercial airliner. There have also been witnesses who claim that explosions were going off inside the Pentagon, apparently timed with whatever struck the building.
At the Shanksville, PA site which was said to be the area where a hijacked airplane from New Jersey crashed, there is also indication that this airliner was taken down by a missile, and not because of a fight on board between alleged terrorists and passengers. The alleged crash site and the dispersed debris field over eight miles indicate that possibility.
There are numerous unanswered questions of which those above listed are only a few. Please review articles in our web site www.nj911aware.org for more information.
You were the United States Attorney in New Jersey, appointed by the President, three months after the 9/11 events. Your authority then as the top federal law enforcement officer in the State of New Jersey would have included in part the overseeing of this investigation on behalf of New Jersey citizens.