New Jersey 911 Aware
David R. Meiswinkle, President
PO Box 1134
Hightstown, NJ 08520
August 23, 2013
Re: The Sponsoring of legislation supporting a new New Jersey 9/11 Commission.
New Jersey has more connections to 9/11 than any other jurisdiction.
These connections include:
- 681 victims were from New Jersey.
- 17 of New Jersey’s 21 counties had victims.
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey owned the World Trade Center site.
- An airplane was hijacked out of New Jersey
- Some of the alleged terrorists lived, trained and conspired in New Jersey.
- The anthrax attacks were in New Jersey.
As you know there is no statute of limitations to the crime of murder. I have read the federal government’s 9/11 Commission Report, and reviewed the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) report on WTC 7, as well as other scholarly works refuting the conclusions of the federal government reports.
I share the opinion of many scientist, architects and engineers as well as military personnel, that the federal reports are fraudulent. My back ground is in law enforcement and criminal defense law.
I have sent a letter to the Governor requesting a new 9/11 investigation, in New Jersey which you can view on our new web site: www.nj911aware.org
The fact, that 681 New Jersey citizens were murdered, on a day in which over 2,700 American were killed, deserves your attention.
Please discuss this request among your colleagues and constituents.
Please visit our web site: www.nj911aware.org