New Jersey 911 Aware
David R. Meiswinkle, President
PO Box 1134
Hightstown, NJ 08520
August 23, 2013
Re: Request investigation into 9/11 by New Jersey law enforcement authorities
New Jersey has more connections to 9/11 than any other jurisdiction.
These connections include:
- 681 victims were from New Jersey.
- 17 of New Jersey’s 21 counties had victims.
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey owned the World Trade Center site.
- An airplane was hijacked out of New Jersey
- Some of the alleged terrorists lived, trained and conspired in New Jersey.
- The anthrax attacks were in New Jersey.
As you know there is no statute of limitations to the crime of murder. I have read the federal government’s 9/11 Commission Report, and reviewed the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) report on WTC 7, as well as other scholarly works refuting the conclusions of the federal government reports.
I share the opinion of many scientist, architects and engineers as well as military personnel that the federal reports are fraudulent. My back ground is in law enforcement and law.
I have sent, on behalf of NJ911Aware, a letter with a packet of information to the Governor requesting a new 9/11 investigation, to be done by the State of New Jersey.
I am also sending a letter with information to every legislator in the State requesting that they sponsor a new New Jersey 9/11 Commission.
I am sending this letter with the following items to all the state prosecutors:
- A DVD produced by Architects and Engineers entitled, “9/11 Explosive Evidence, Experts Speak Out,” which was aired in Colorado, becoming the number one viewed PBS showing in the later part of last summer, throughout our country.
- A scholarly work documenting explosives in the dust samples studied at Ground Zero area, entitled, “Active Thermite Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe” which has not been refuted.
- A pamphlet entitled “What you are not being told.
- The Listing of NJ counties with the number o NJ 9/11 victims.
- Newspaper of Architects and Engineers.
The fact that 681 New Jersey citizens were murdered on a day in which over 2,700 American were killed deserves your attention.
Please discuss this request with those in law enforcement including the State Committee on Investigations and with politicians.
Our new web site which is still in the process of being built is: www.nj911aware.org
Please visit it. There is an article there on 60 reasons why there should be a new investigation.
9/11 should not be a political issue. This is about properly investigating the worst crime in the history of our country, and bringing truth and justice to the forefront.
If NJ911aware can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
David R. Meiswinkle
Attorney at Law