New Jersey 911 Aware
David R. Meiswinkle, President
PO Box 1134
Hightstown, NJ 08520
August 23, 2013
Re: Request investigation into 9/11 by New Jersey law enforcement authorities
New Jersey has more connections to 9/11 than any other jurisdiction.
These connections include:
- 681 victims were from New Jersey.
- 17 of New Jersey’s 21 counties had victims.
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey owned the World Trade Center site.
- An airplane was hijacked out of New Jersey
- Some of the alleged terrorists lived, trained and conspired in New Jersey.
- The anthrax attacks were in New Jersey.
As you know there is no statute of limitations to the crime of murder. I have read the federal government’s 9/11 Commission Report, and reviewed the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) report on WTC 7, as well as other scholarly works refuting the conclusions of the federal government reports.
I share the opinion of many scientist, architects and engineers as well as military personnel that the federal reports are fraudulent. My back ground is in law enforcement and law.
I have sent, on behalf of NJ911Aware, a letter with a packet of information to the Governor requesting a new 9/11 investigation, to be done by the State of New Jersey.
I am also sending a letter with information to every legislator in the State requesting that they sponsor a new New Jersey 9/11 Commission.
I am sending this letter with the following items to all the state prosecutors:
- A DVD produced by Architects and Engineers entitled, “9/11 Explosive Evidence, Experts Speak Out,” which was aired in Colorado, becoming the number one viewed PBS showing in the later part of last summer, throughout our country.
- A scholarly work documenting explosives in the dust samples studied at Ground Zero area, entitled, “Active Thermite Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe” which has not been refuted.
- A pamphlet entitled “What you are not being told.
- The Listing of NJ counties with the number o NJ 9/11 victims.
- Newspaper of Architects and Engineers.